Kane started as a lawyer with Lancaster Law & Mediation in May 2023.
He completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) at the University of Wollongong.
Kane was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in November 2022, after working in the legal industry as a paralegal and law graduate prior to becoming a lawyer.
Kane has experience in a range of commercial law and litigation, including drafting and advising on contracts, trademark applications, intellectual property disputes, purchase & sale of business, employment law, commercial & retail leasing, debt recovery, and is also able to assist with estate planning and disputes.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) – University of Wollongong
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Professional Practice – University of New South Wales
Admission to Practice
- November 2022, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- March 2023, High Court of Australia
Lancaster Law & Mediation People